Pension Works are one of the UK’s leading independent, Defined Benefit Advice specialists. We support financial advisers by advising on their clients’ Defined Benefit pension transfers, whilst allowing them to retain the funds under management and receive up to 30% of our implementation fee.
We would strongly recommend Pension Works to any Financial Services business looking to introduce pension related consumer enquiries.
Financial Advice Group – Leeds
Our team of pension transfer specialists are fully authorised and directly regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Using industry-leading systems we provide high-quality, compliant Defined Benefit Transfer advice to clients throughout the UK.
With ISO9001 accreditation and the Pension Transfer Gold Standard, we consistently strive to provide exceptional levels of customer service and compliance. Every single file is compliance checked multiple times both internally and externally to ensure that we only ever provide advice that is in the client’s best interest.
Unlike some other IFA’s, Pension Works are completely independent. We work with a huge variety of insurance companies and have access to hundreds of products. These are some of the companies we work with:
Trusted, Ethical, Transparent Advice.
We believe that financial advice should be available to the masses. With this in mind, we apply the following case acceptance criteria:
- The Transfer Value must exceed £30,000
- You must be at least 54 ½ years of age (unless terminally ill)
- You must be a current UK resident and UK taxpayer (or non-taxpayer)
- The DB scheme must be UK-based
- You must not be an Insistent Client
- You must not be a Self-Investor (where it is the investor and not the adviser choosing the destination for a transfer)
- You must not be on means tested benefits (excluding Child Benefit)
- We can only provide advice on active transfer values, and a transfer can only proceed if the Cash Equivalent Transfer Value (CETV) deadline has been met. Pension Works are not responsible for any costs associated with requesting a new CETV.
- You must not be planning to move abroad in the next 5 years
- You must not be an active member of the scheme Pension Works are being asked to advise on
- Pensions Works are unable to consider a transfer for a client who is separated from their spouse or in the process of going through a divorce until there is a court approved and signed pension sharing order or finalised financial settlement.
Our team of pension experts are fully authorised and directly regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You can be confident that advice is delivered to the highest industry standard with clear, simple and jargon-free language.
We love happy clients
So we are delighted to be rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot.
Our Introducer Hub allows you to sign up as a partner and submit a client case within 15 minutes and monitor its progress throughout:
1.) Customer List
Allows you to view all clients you have introduced to Pension Works. Along with their current status, level of Pay-Away, unique reference numbers and more.
2.) New Customer
Allows you to introduce a new client to Pension Works. The type and amount of information you upload at this point affects your level of Pay-Away.
3.) Document Library
View the latest version of the Pension Works Terms of Business and other important documents.
4.) Company Admin
Manage your company information, address and user accounts for the Pension Works Introducer Portal.
Defined Benefit Review Service
|Initial Report Fee||Free|
|Full Report Fee|
Example of Our Fees
|Example Of Our Fees||Fund Value Transferred||Fee Percentage||Fee|
|Defined Benefit Review||£75,000||Minimum Fee||£2,495|
Independent, Impartial, Service.
No Pressure, Convenient, Flexible.
Introducer Pay-Away is calculated and paid from the client Implementation Fee and paid within days of receipt of payment from the scheme.
We know that each of our Partners, and each of their clients, are different so we offer three tiers of Pay-Away, each defined by the information received on submission of the case:
|Lead Type||Percentage Pay Out||What information do you need to supply?|
|Packaged Basic||25%||Personal Details|
|Signed Pension Works LOA|
|Packaged Enhanced||30%||Personal Details|
|Signed Pension Works LOA|
|Full policy information for the pensions we are to advise on.|
If you’d like to speak to a member of our team before you consider signing up, please fill in our enquiry form below: