The graph is best viewed horizontally on mobile devices.
Who Can We Help?
Due to the constraints and terms of various pension funds, our Free Pension Assessment can only advise people who fit into the below ticked criteria:
We can advise on:
- Private or Personal Pensions
- Old Workplace Pensions
- Defined Benefit (Final Salary) Pensions
- Pensions Value Over £30,000
We can’t advise on:
- State Pension Enquiries
- Unfunded Public-Sector Pensions (E.g NHS)
- Non-UK Residents or Looking to Leave the UK
- If You’re Already Receiving Annuity Payments
- Pensions Values Under £30,000
Why Pension Works
No obligation, no pressure
Our Pension HealthCheck comes with No obligation and No pressure. If your pension is performing we’ll tell you so, and it won’t cost you a penny.
Independent and transparent
Pension Works are not tied to any pension provider. This allows us to stay independent and only select the most suitable and best-performing policies for you.
Regulated and ISO 9001 Accredited
We are authorised & regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and ISO 9001 accredited, meaning our advice will always be in your best interests.
Convenient and flexible service
Being a telephone and internet based business, we can provide independent and professional pension advice at a time that suits you.